Sunday, November 16, 2008

Video games are dangerous...

So, we got Rock Band, on Saturday. It was fun the first hour, because we all really sucked. My brother quickly got better. I swear he was going to kill my sister and I, if we didn't past. I got a small injury for drumming for about 6 hours. My finger is indented and really hurts. It looks like it might bruise. I am not allowed to get bruises, because it takes weeks to heal and messes with my immune system. It can actually make me feel sicker. This is why I stick to books, the worst you can get is a papercut.
I think I am going to take a break from Rock Band for a while and maybe stick to vocals when I do play it. Hope everyone had an amazing weekend.
Love, Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin