Monday, February 22, 2010

Beautiful Creatures Signing

Last night, I went to a signing for Beautiful Creatures. I loved the book and I have talked to the author a few times. So, I was super excited to go.
Kami and Margie started off with explaining how they wrote the book and their love for Diet Coke. Also where they got their ideas and much more.
Then Kami did a reading of Beautiful Creatures and then there was a Q&A time.
Then Kami explained the contest that they are doing and gave the first clue from Melissa Marr's book Wicked Lovely.
Then it was time to sign books. I also gave them a bag of goodies which you can see.
Kimberly Derting, author of the soon to be released The Body Finder(I think it is 22 days now!) was there.
My Cybils buddy Jackie Parker was there.
Liz Gallagher(Author of The Opposite of Invisible) was there too. I got to have a lovely chat with all of them!

3 comments:

  1. Great blog post. I see them Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I'm right in the middle of reading this right now and loving it! Hope they come to the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I still haven't finished reading BC, but I'm loving what I've read so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin