Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This Is What I Want To Tell You by Heather Duffy Stone

Rating:
Characters: 19/20
Plot: 18/20
Originality: 20/20
Writing: 19/20
Recommendation: 19/20
Overall: 95/100 or A
Fifteen year old twins, Noelle and her brother Nadio are alternately telling their sides of a story that is very much told like a confessional. Their best friend Keeley returns from her summer abroad and is completely changed. Noelle is resentful of Keeley, because of her wealth and all the opportunities that she gets to have. Nadio on the other hand, has started to find Keeley attractive. Nadio and Keeley start having a secret romance, while Noelle finds a relationship with the wrong sort of boy, Parker. Every character has their own secrets in This Is What I Want To Tell You and it makes it a compelling and interesting book.
To say that I loved this book, is an understatement. It is the kind of book that makes you think. Noelle reminds me of one of my best friends and I love that. Nadio is amazing and sweet. Keeley is rad. I loved how real her characters were. The plot was really interesting and moved really fast. I finished this book in about four hours. This Is What I Want To Tell You is really different and amazing. Stone's writing is amazing and I loved it. I recommend this book and you should really check it out.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin