Monday, December 29, 2008

Another Apology...

I have posted two review this month. EPIC FAILURE!
Sorry. I had Surgery at the beginning of the month, I had so many doctor's appointments that I should have lived there, My Older Sister opened a Barista Stand, We had a huge snow storm, Project for Awesome, Christmas Shopping and Celebration, My one of my younger sister's 15th Birthday and the anniversary of her death day, and then my uncle got really sick to top it off. So, this December wasn't the best month for me.
I also have 2 days to read seven books, to have 365 book in a year. Would you want me to post this massive list?
Contest Questions: I am having an upcoming series of contest. I have a few questions. Should they be spaced out or all in one week? Do you mind if they are ARC of released books? What should I do as extra entries... Quotes, Trivia, or a Mix of things?
All feedback would be amazing. I am going to read.
Reviews soon. =D

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog via twitter. I'll be subscribing to your rss. You should post the list of books you read - it sounds impressive, and I like to see what other people are reading. I hope January is better than was December for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sarah. I'm so sorry for your troubles.

    Wishing you and your family a healthy and wonderful New Year!

    As for contests, space it out, if you can. It's easier to handle. And I think people would love ARCs or books. Either is such a treat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin