Monday, August 29, 2011

Forgotten by Cat Patrick

Source: Publisher
Each night when 16 year-old London Lane goes to sleep, her whole world disappears. In the morning, all that's left is a note telling her about a day she can't remember. The whole scenario doesn't exactly make high school or dating that hot guy whose name she can't seem to recall any easier. But when London starts experiencing disturbing visions she can't make sense of, she realizes it's time to learn a little more about the past she keeps forgetting-before it destroys her future.
Part psychological drama, part romance, and part mystery, this thought-provoking novel will inspire readers to consider the what-if's in their own lives and recognize the power they have to control their destinies.

When I first heard about this book, the premise is what instantly grabbed me and made me want to read this book. London is a very likable character. She appears spacey, because of her ability, but she is actually really determined and sweet. Luke is a great character. I really liked the chemistry between London and him. I also liked London's friendship with Jamie. I could totally understand it and have seen it in my own friends. The plot is mysterious and suspenseful with a touch of romance and drama. Towards the end of the book, I was completely blind sighted by most of the plot. Patrick's writing is clever, smooth, and fun to read. I didn't want to put this book down and instantly found myself in love with this story. I highly recommend that you read it now and can't wait to read more from Patrick in the future. This book was so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin