Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Books read in July 2011

92. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling
93. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling
94. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling
95. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling
96. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling
97. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by JK Rowling
98. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow by JK Rowling
99. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
100. My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
101. 13 Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
102. The Last Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson

Reviews posted from these books: 0 of these books so far, all are planned to be posted later.
Books from Library: 0
Books for Review: 2
Books borrowed: 0
My Favorite: Other then HP, The Name of the Star was amazing!
My Least Favorite: None this month.
Debut Authors '11: 25 read 25 books left
Books I hope to read next month: I have a ton of books that I need to read. Focusing on those first. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin