Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder

Source: Bought
Amber’s life is spinning out of control. All she wants is to turn up the volume on her iPod until all of the demands of family and friends fade away. So she sneaks off to the beach to spend a day by herself.
Then Amber meets Cade. Their attraction is instant, and Amber can tell he’s also looking for an escape. Together they decide to share a perfect day: no pasts, no fears, no regrets.
The more time that Amber spends with Cade, the more she’s drawn to him. And the more she’s troubled by his darkness. Because Cade’s not just living in the now—he’s living each moment like it’s his last.

Amber is a very sweet and entertaining character. I found her situation to be impossible to face. I found the relationship between Cade and Amber. I though that it was realistic and cute. I absolutely adore Schroeder's books. Her books are heartfelt, emotional, and entertaining. I also like that her plots take the characters on an amazing adventure and the fact that it takes place in one day. Her writing is amazing. I love the ease that this book has, while reading it and how quickly the stories flows . I can't wait to read more from Schroeder. I recommend this book to fans of her previous books and of other verse books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin