Monday, June 29, 2009

You Know Where to Find Me by Rachel Cohn

Rating:
Characters: 18/20
Plot: 19/20
Originality: 20/20
Writing: 19/20
Recommendation: 19/20
Overall: 95/100 or A
Laura and Miles grew up as sisters and are really first cousins. Miles though that Laura was the good one- she is smart, beautiful, rich, and popular. While Miles considered herself to be the unwanted one. Suddenly, Laura's shatters Miles and leaves her feeling completely alone. She is set on a dangerous downward spiral. Miles has to find her own in the place after Laura's death.
The characters were great and realistic. The plot was contversial, but realistic in many teens today. It was very original in the angle. I love Rachel Cohn's writing as always. I highly recommend it and I hope

2 comments:

  1. I've heard mixed reviews of this so I really want to give it a try to find out how it really is. Thanks for the review ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review. this looks interesting - I think i'll definitely put it on my list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin