Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Totally Random!

Hey, So here is the pretty cover art for The Body Finder... which I love. Anyways, I got to see it about 2 months ago, when I got an ARC. My review will be put up way later this year or next, but this book is amazing! This is kind of a Waiting on Wednesday except that it is a Tuesday and I have read this book. So I hope everyone gets it on March 16, 2010.
Such a great book.
To add to randomness... please leave in my comment that my sister shouldn't dye her hair black, because she will look washed out.

8 comments:

  1. I like it a lot. I can't wait to read this book! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and your sister shouldn't die her hair black haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know--don't you love it? It's so gorgeous!


    PS. Sarah's sister, DON'T DYE YOUR HAIR BLACK!!!! Lots of people make this mistake....and then they look like the girl from the Ring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book is gorgeous. And with that title, I'm intrigued...


    DON'T DIE YOU'RE HAIR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice cover art!

    PS Sarah's sister-- don't dye your hair black. It usually doesn't turn out well and you'll have to be touching up your roots a ton. Just dye it dark brown, it's more natural looking than black. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw this cover.

    Sister: Dye your hair if you want! It'll fade eventually and then do it another color!

    I'm a fan of bright red, will be doing red highlights tomorrow, I think. :) My stylist is going to be so mad! Oh well! I <3 color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Book. Cover. Is. GORGEOUS! LOve it :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. DO NOT DYE YOUR HAIR BLACK!!!!! I tried darkening mine, and I ended up looking like Morticia Adams. It looked HORRIBLE. I had to buy this stuff called Colour Oops to fix it, and it took like two weeks to get here. You should never go more than two shades darker or lighter than your natural colour at a time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin