Saturday, February 2, 2013

Read in January 2013

1. Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
2. Now the Day is Over by Joan Fiset 
3. Cinders and Sapphires by Leila Rasheed
4. Trojan Women by Euripides 
5. Reached by Ally Condie
6. The Autobiography of an Ex-Colored Man
7. Crash by Lisa McMann
8. In Too Deep by Amanda Grace
9. Trojan Women by Euripides 

Reviews posted from these books: 1 of these books so far, some are planned to be posted later. 
Books for School: 3 
Books for Review: 2
My Favorite: I really loved Cinder and Sapphires. Reached was a great ending. Also Days of Blood & Starlight made me want more.
My Least Favorite: None this month. 
Debut Authors '13: 1 read  24 books left 
2013 Feminist Reading Challenge: 2 of 10
Books I hope to read next month: I would love to read The Elite, Fever, or The Moon and More.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin