Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (71)

Title: Fall for Anything
Author: Courtney Summers
Publisher: St. Martin
Date: December 21st, 2010

When Eddie Reeves’s father commits suicide her life is consumed by the nagging question of why? Why when he was a legendary photographer and a brilliant teacher? Why when he had a daughter who loved him more than anyone else in the world? When she meets Culler Evans, a former student of her father’s and a photographer himself, an instant and dangerous attraction begins. He seems to know more about her father than she does and could possibly hold the key to the mystery surrounding his death. But Eddie’s vulnerability has weakened her and Culler Evans is getting too close. Her need for the truth keeps her hanging on… but some questions should be left unanswered.
This book will be amazing for five reasons:
1. It is written by Courtney Summers
2. There is photography in the plot and the cover.
3. Did I mention that the cover is pretty?
4. Also Courtney Summers is my idol
5. I am sure that there will be some plot twist.
In all seriousness, Courtney Summer is my favorite author and I would read a book that is anti-unicorn, if she wrote it.

4 comments:

  1. I loved Some Girls Are it's one of my favorites and a MUST read for girls and Cracked up to Be was amazing as well - I seriously can not wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be adding this one to my TBR list, it sounds like it will be a good one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited! I love Courtney's books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin