Sunday, June 13, 2010

In My Mailbox(Week of June 13th)


Bought:
A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
Prophecy of Days by Christy Raedake
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
The Ghost of Ashbury High by Jaclyn Moriarty
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer
For Review:
13 to Life by Shannon Delany
Molly's Cue by Alison Acheson
Adios Nirvana by Conrad Wesselhoeft (Duplicate)
Wildthorn by Jane Eagland (Duplicate)
Crazy by Han Nolan (Duplicate)
The Meremaid's Mirror by LK Madigan (Duplicate)
Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler (Duplicate)
The Education of Bet by Lauren Baratz-Logsted (Duplicate)

5 comments:

  1. Great week! And wow, you got a ton of duplicates, it would be awesome if you gave them away *wink, wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely week! I'm especially jealous of Wildthorn - thaat one looks great! I still have to buy Bree Tanner I want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Meremaid's Mirror looks AMAZING. Dying to read it. The other books look really good as well! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duplicates? Wow! By the way, I'm one of your new followers, and I love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read 13 To Life and I just started Spirit Bound! Great haul! Happy reading! Here's mine: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/06/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin