Saturday, January 9, 2010

About Me:

So, a few people asked to know more about me in a survey, here it is.
My name is Sarah Woodard. I live in Washington State. I am eighteen. Right now, I am finish high school. I want to be a published writer, when I am older. I love books, TV, Music, photography, writing, road trips, musicals, and movies. My favorite books are Looking for Alaska by John Green and the Harry Potter Series. My favorite shows are Doctor Who, Torchwood, Chuck, Glee, Project Runway, Veronica Mars, Skins, and a few other shows. My favorite bands are The Hush Sound, Death Cab for Cutie, Nirvana, and Janis Joplin. My favorite color is blue. My favorite movies are V for Vendetta, Atonement, and Gone with the Wind. I have three sisters: Nicole, Elizabeth, and Jessica. I have one brother: David. I am extremely nearsighted that I can't see with out my glasses. I also have a immunological disorder called hypogammaglobulinemia, which is commonly known as Common Variable Immunodeficiency. It is a rare genetic defect, where the level of immunoglobulins (antibodies) in the blood is low and the risk of infection is high. This has caused my family to be over protective and I tend to go to the hospital a lot. Anyways, if you have any questions, I can make a FAQ section below. So leave them in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. Yay Glee! I love that show. I really like posts like this. It's nice to know a little bit about the face behind the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your web site! Great book reviews!!!

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed visiting .... I can tell you put a lot of work into this site. Love and miss you!!!!

    Aunt Ronda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin