Saturday, February 14, 2009

In My Mailbox (week 3/4)

This is a In My Mailbox, started by The Story Siren Check it out here.

In Vlog form: I can't get it to work. I wiil try later. Link below.

Is anyone else having probelms with YouTube Videos on Blogger? The Youtube link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m8WSjOBsXU
My hair is puffy, but my glasses are pretty cool. Don't listen to my sister, I have room for books... just not on my bookshelf. I can still see the carpet. Anyways... Sorry that I didn't explain the books better, there were a lot.

Last Week:
Beautiful Americans by Lucy Silag (Thanks Yan)
Red Glass by Laura Resau (May Readergirlz pick)
No Laughter Here by Rita Williams-Garcia(Current Readergirlz pick)
Take the Riens by Jessica Burkheart (Thanks Brooke Taylor)

Library books:
Graffi Girl by Kelly Parra
Death by Latte by Linda Gerber
Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
Flygirl by Sherri L. Smith
Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine

In the mail:
Vidalia in Paris by Sasha Watson (Thanks Claire)
Francey by Martin Dubow (Thanks Dominique)
Eyes like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
Mackenize, Lost and Found by Deborah Kerbel (Thanks Deborah)
Dark Angel by VC Andrews (Thanks Zoe)

From Amazon:
Fade by Lisa Mcmann
Raven by Allison Van Diepen
Amigas and School Scandals By Diana Rodriguez Wallach
The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King
Bones of Faerie by Janni Lee Simmer

Happy Valentines Day, Sarah.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day too Sarah! I'm glad BA came and that the USPS didn't totally destroy it :D

    Raven by Allison Van Diepen was a fun read and The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King coughcough better arrive from Sharon soon ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! (: Oooh...so jealous about Dust of 100 Dogs and Eyes like Stars. Glad Vidalia in Paris arrived safely! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Laughter Here made an instant fan of me. Would love to hear what you think. My daughter read it when she was twelve. She actually looked up information online and we had a good discussion about it. I have read Every Time A Rainbow Dies as well.

    I bought Graffiti Girl for our library over a year ago. Added it to our Prize Bucket but haven't read. Hope you post a review later.

    Flygirl is on our wish list. Really cool review at our blog Color Online. We run a cool monthly book trivia quiz. Check us out.

    The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King is on our wish list. Might pick it up soon. Lot of buzz about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you obviously got all the books meant for me lol! Happy V-Day. Very envious of Fly Girls, I want to read that soon. Great vid

    ReplyDelete
  5. you and your sister are so funny!! you got a ton of books! looks like your going to be BUSY reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice list! Can't wait to read your reviews of Graffiti Girl & Fade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeay! you had a great book week. I am finishing up my current book but will soon devour The Dust of 100 Dogs. It has gotten such rave reviews that I cannot wait. Eyes Like Stars is another book that I keep seeing in blog land and am eager to see what people think about it.

    Have a good week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always amazed that you can get so many books! I can't wait to get FADE and Dust of 100 Dogs. Bones of Faerie was SO GOOD! You can never have too many books. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin