Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cover Art Saturday: Simply Irresistible by Jennifer Banash


I have read The Elite and In Too Deep (reviews for both soon). I liked the covers, of both book in the series and this one is no different. I like the fact that green is the main color in this one. Also the fact that the models hair makes her seem lost or confused. After how In Too Deep ended, I can not wait to read this book. I hope that you check out this series out and Simply Irresistible in July.
Happy Reading!
-Sarah.
P.S. Thank for all the entries to my contest. =D

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of THE ELITE books yet, but the covers are always so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this cover too! And you're right about the hair--I didn't think of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the covers too. I've read the first, need In Too Deep, and SI has an amazing cover. So pretty!! I like the green as well.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin