Monday, July 15, 2013

I am participating in...

Hey everyone!
For the next week, I will be participating in Booktube-A-Thon. It is hosted by Ariel Bissett and  Raeleen from Padfootandprongs07. It last from July 15th to the 21st. There are a few challenges, which are:
1) read an average of 300 pages a day
2) read a book with over 500 pages
3) re-read one book
4) finish a series/trilogy
5) read a book that's been on your shelf forever
6) listen to an audiobook
7) read a classic


Here is the video that I made:
The Possible Books are:
Twelfth Night by Willian Shakespeare
Violet in Private by Melissa Walker
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Altered by Gennifer Albin
Horde by Ann Aguirre
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schnieder

Anyways, is anyone else participating?
I hope to get some reading done! I'll let you know how it goes on Monday.
Best wishes, Sarah!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I feel horrible for admitting this... but nope. I couldn't do all these! Mostly the audio book and average pg count read :/ I work to much to have any great average, and I just haven't been able to get into audiobooks. Chronicles of narnia count as classics right? Maybe... kinda? If not than nvm.. couldn't do it haha

    Good Luck!

    The Passionate Bookworm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin