Friday, July 1, 2011

Books read in June 2011

79. Luminous by Dawn Metcalf
80. Crush Control by Jennifer Jabaley
81.Legend by Marie Lu
82. The Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
83. Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey
84. The Babysitter Murders by Janet Ruth Young
85. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
86. Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray
87. The World We Live by Susan Beth Pfeffer
88. The Choosen by Sheenah Freitas
89. Inconvenient by Margie Gelbwasser
90. The Tale of Beedle the Bard by JK Rowling


Reviews posted from these books: 3 of these books so far, a few are planned to be posted later.
Books from Library: 0
Books for Review: 9
Books borrowed: 0
My Favorite: Lola! OMG, it wa perfect for the sequel to Anna!
My Least Favorite: None this month.
Debut Authors '11: 25 read 25 books left
Books I hope to read next month: Planning on All 7 HP and then focus on some of the ARCs I have to read for July and August.

1 comment:

  1. Great books this month! I am dying to read Legend and Lola. I'm reading The Babysitter Murders now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin