Friday, March 19, 2010

Author Appreciation Week

There are many authors that I have a love for and appreciate all of the amazing things that they do and there are so many authors to thank.
I want to thank Heidi for making such a wonderful week possible. I also want to thank her for being my TV and twitter buddy. She is such an amazing author, whose book Sea, I finished less then a day ago and I am still thinking about it. Heidi is a fantastic author that has reached out into the community and made it better.
I also want to thank Daisy Whitney, who I think as someone that is uber famous. I love One Media Minute and I kind of go fangirly every time that I get a twitter response or a comment from her. Her book, The Mockingbird looks amazing and I kind of need it now...
Also all to the YA Rebels that haven't been in other post: Courtney Allison Moulton, Jen Hayley, Gretchen McNeil, Leah Clifford, and Scott Tracey. Their vlogs are so inspiring, because these are people that are doing what I want to do post high school and beyond. They are also really funny. So thank you for what you do and taking time to do that.
Lastly to the authors of the books that I grew up on and fell in love with their writing. Thanks to Judy Blume, JK Rowling, and Lemony Snicket for your books.
Also to any author that has taken time to send me a book, answer an interview, talked to me on twitter, encouraged me to write, taken time from their normal life to go on tour, or anything else. Writers are amazing people and I appreciate them with each turn of a page.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks Sarah! I just saw this! I'm so glad you're excited to read my book and I love interacting with you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin