Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Author Appreciation: Sarah Ockler

There are many authors that I have a love for and appreciate all of the amazing things that they do. One of these authors is Sarah Ockler.
We are name twins, which instantly makes it so we have to like each other or a pack of werewolves will come and kill all the Sarahs in the world. Liking Sarah is not hard. She is probably one of the nicest people. At first, we talked to each on twitter and at Chelsea's (The Page Flipper)book clubs. She was always there and totally awesome. I also started talking to her on Twitter and then I got a copy of Twenty Boy Summer. I fell in love with her writing style and how a beach read could make you cry. I can't wait for her next book, Fixing Delilah Hannaford. It sounds amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin