Thursday, November 5, 2009

Books Read in October:

185. Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines
186. This is What I Want to Tell You by Heather Duffy Stone
187. Boneshaker by Cherie Priest
188. Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert
189. Going Bovine by Libba Bray
190. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
191. The Chocolate War by Robert Cormier
192. Struts & Frets by Jon Skovron
193. I'm a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want To Be Your Class President by Josh Lieb
194. Gringolandia by Lyn Miller-Lachmann
195. Break by Hannah Moskowitz
196. The Cupcake Queen by Heather Helper
197. Handcuffs by Bethany Griffin
198. After The Moment by Garret Freymann-Weyr
199. The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa De La Cruz
200. Tricks by Ellen Hopkins
201. The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp


Reviews posted from these books: 8 of these books so far, a few are planned to be posted later.
Books from Library: 4 books
Books for Review: 7 books
Books borrowed: 0 books
My Favorite: Ballads or Before I Fall. They were both amazing and I am still thinking about them.
My Least Favorite: After The Moment... I think that this book could have been wonderful, if I could relate to the characters more and so much went down in this book that it was confusing.
Update:
100+ Reading Challenge: 201 read.
V.C. Andrews: Read Good Trash movement: 3 read. 8 to go
Debut Authors '09: 47 read

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin