Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (Week One)

Title: Lovestruck Summer
Author: Melissa Walker
Release Date: May 5th,2008
Publisher: HarperTeen
It is the story of 18-year-old Quinn, an indie-rock girl spending the summer in Austin on a coveted music internship. While she hopes to find the perfect hipster boyfriend, she unexpectedly falls in love with a college cowboy who makes her challenge her own stereotypes, expand her musical tastes, and ultimately open up her world.
Reasons why I want this:
1. I love Melissa Walker's Violet series, and I can't wait to read more by her.
2. This looks like a really cute and quick summer read.
3. The cover is really cute and I love it.
4. I love music and this book has a lot of music according to Melissa Walker herself.
5. Quinn sounds awesome and really likeable.
Peace out, Sarah.

7 comments:

  1. I will definitely be snatching this one up right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh..this book sounds great and I love the romantic element to it. I will have to further investigate and check it out. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa Walker is amazing! I can't wait to read it either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa rocks! Sounds cute, I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Books on stereotypes/breaking them are always great; I can't wait to see how this one turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for this one! And you've won an award here: http://not-so-cg.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-3-your-blog.html.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin