Friday, July 17, 2009

Soulstice by Simon Holt

Rating:
Characters: 17/20
Plot: 18/20
Originality: 20/20
Writing: 18/20
Recommendation: 18/20
Overall: 91/100 or A
Reggie discovered the Vours about six months ago. Her brother was taken by them. She learned to control her fear in order to save Henry from the fear scape.
Now the Vour are after her in Arron and her. Henry is having nightmares from the time spent in the Fear scape. Until one night, an unexpected visitor comes and brings her nightmares in her reality.
To be Honest, I wasn't a fan of Devouring, but Soulstice was amazing and thrilling. It was almost impossible to put down and a page turner. The characters were more developed and just amazing. The ending was so suspenseful that I can't wait for the next one. I highly recommend this series now.

1 comment:

  1. I just read The Devouring yesterday and wasn't really all that excited about it either. After reading your review I'll definitely be checking out Soulstice... I had a feeling the second one would be better! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin