Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Contest Winner...

Okay... The winner of Red Glass is...
*Drum Rolls*
Genevieve! Congrats. Email me at Sarahbear119(at)hotmail.com with address. Thanks
I am sure that there will be more contest soon and definitely one around June 25th... I wonder why. Also when I hit 100 followers on Blogger there will be a prize given away. I am at 94 now, so that should happen in a month or two. If you are a google reader follower comment, so I can add you to the list. I just got a big bag of library books. So that is my cue to leave.
Bye, Sarah.

3 comments:

  1. Loved your Sarah Dessen piece, Sarah! It seems like yesterday that we met you. Here's to good health and good books! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin