Tuesday, July 19, 2011

This or That with Janet Ruth Young

Today, I have Janet Ruth Young, the author of The Babysitter Murders with This and That. I hope you enjoy.
1. Books or Music?

Books. My raison d’etre!
2. TV or Movies?
Movies. I don’t watch TV. Not even Mad Men.
3. Black or White?
White.
4. Paris or London?
London. As a person of Scottish descent I’m expected to dislike the English, but there’s way too much smoking in Paris.
5. Zombies or Unicorns?
Unicorns. As something of a scaredy-cat, I should probably avoid any run-in with a zombie.
6. Outside or Inside?
Outside. In the yard, on the tennis court, walking on Stacy Boulevard, or at the beach. I think I’ll even sleep outside a few times this summer.
7. Past or Future?
Future.
8. Writing or Reading?
Right now, writing. But I hope to spend a good part of the summer in my hammock with book in hand.
9. Cake or Pie?
Definitely cake. Unless it’s my sister Diane’s pumpkin pie with sugared pecans, I rarely choose pie, because I find crust to be a big waste of calories.
10. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee – first thing in the morning. Then switching to tea in the afternoon.
11. Nonfiction or Fiction?
Nonfiction. I need to improve my knowledge of history. I have a great handle on psychology and human nature but I don’t really know what’s gone on in the world. I think biographies are the way to start addressing that.
12. Classic or New?
New.
13. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla.
14. Coke or Pepsi?
Usually Coke.
15. Comedy or Drama?
Drama, although I think they’re inseparable. Even the most horrific story has some funny elements – that’s the human condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin