Thursday, July 14, 2011

Favorite Harry Potter Quotes

Khy at the Frenetic Reader did a post on some of her favorite Harry Potter Quotes earlier this week. I decided to do it too, because with less then 12 hours till it is out, it is the only thing on my mind. So here I go...
' "If anybody fancies buying a Portable Swamp, as demonstrated upstairs, come to number ninety-three Diagon Alley -- Weasley's Wizard Wheezes," he said in a loud voice.
"Our new premises!" "Special discounts to Hogwarts students who swear they're going to use our products to get rid of this old bat," said George, pointing at Professor Umbridge. '
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
OotP is my least favorite book of the series. Fred and George's humor and the DA are what got me through it.
"So light a fire!" Harry choked.
"Yes...of course...but there's no wood!" Hermione cried wringing her hands.
"HAVE YOU GONE MAD!" Ron bellowed, "ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT!"
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
OMG! I love the trio, and this is one of a million quotes that are reasons, why I love them.
"“Oh, no, I’d love to go with you as friends! Nobody’s ever asked me to a party before, as a friend! Is that why you dyed your eyebrow, for the party? Should I do mine too?”"
-Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Luna Lovegood is one of my favorite characters ever. She is so funny and amazing. I love that she doesn't really care about what other people think.
"I'll join you when Hell freezes over," said Neville. "Dumbuldore's Army!" he shouted, and there was an answering cheer from the crowd, whom Voldemart's Silencing Charms seemed unable to hold."
-Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
I love Neville. He is such an awesome person, if only Luna and him ended up with each other.
So, what are some of your favorite quotes?

2 comments:

  1. "Fine. Go naked. And, Harry, make sure you get a picture of him [Ron]. Goodness knows I could do with a laugh" -Molly Weasley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love that quote from Ron from Sorcerer's Stone. I think these are some great choices. I'm impressed that you narrowed it down so much considering how awesome the books are.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin