Saturday, July 2, 2011

Paradise by Jill S. Alexander

Source: Author
Paisley Tillery is the drummer for a country rock band. If they can make it to the stage at the Texapalooza music fest, then Paisley will be closer to her dream of a career in music and a ticket out of her small Texas town.
Drumming and music are what Paisley has always wanted. Until the band gets a new lead singer, the boy from Paradise, Texas. With Paradise in her life, what Paisley wants, and what she needs, complicate her dreams coming true.
I loved Paradise. Paisley was such an awesome character. She wanted to achieve so much and had so much charm and was very determined. I loved the sister relationship between Lacey and Paisley and that they had awesome relationship between each other. The boys in the Waylon Slider Band, all had their own personality and I loved every single one of these character. I really loved Gabe. He was so amazing. The romance between Paisley and Gabe was amazing and I loved them together. The plot of Paradise was fast and exciting and I was engrossed during the whole book. I loved the music aspect of the book and that the plot was amazing. I could not put this book down. Alexander's writing was fabulous and entertained me every single moment. If you like music or realistic fiction, you need to read this book like now. It is so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin