Thursday, July 7, 2011

5 Reasons You Should be excited for Lola and the Boy Next Door...

This is like a pre-review, since it comes out in September, but I was luck enough to read it a little over a week ago and need a bit of fan girling. Don't read this, if you have not read Anna and the French Kiss...
1. Lola: She is such a fun character. I really liked her personality and how she treated clothes and her looks was amazing.
2. Cricket: He is so nerdy and amazing. He also likes Lola for who she really is. Can I marry him now?
3. San Francisco: I loved the setting. It was so rich and awesome. I want to visit there like now.
4. The Writing: Perkins is the master of YA Romance and I totally loved this book.
5 Anna and St. Clair Cameos: They are in the book in a few times and omg, it is so adorable.
My full review will be up in September, but I hope that you enjoyed this small post.

5 comments:

  1. ZOMG I was already excited about this, but Anna and St Clair appear, too?! I NEED to read this so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! I can not wait for this! And cameos of Anna and St. Clair? Even more excited now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH, WANT. Cricket sounds like my type of boy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin