Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Five

1. I have become obsessed with Tumblr... I would check it soon. It is awesome.
2. Project Runway is back. I love that show even though I am not fashionable. I am cheering for Byrce and my sister is cheering for Anthony Ryan. If you watch it, who are you cheering for?
3. I was sent a link to this. Not sure if anyone wants to check it out, but it makes a picture of You and Patch.
4. The schedule for Northwest Bookfest 2011 went up. I am really excited for it and will probably be going both days.
5. I have been really busy lately and not on twitter much. So how is everyone?

1 comment:

  1. Is that your Tumblr? Love it! I'm following you on there now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin