Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Five

1. OMG, it is less then a week till I see HP. Dressing up as future Luna again, which may be a reason for me to wear a dress and curl my hair or maybe I am just not that original.
2. I go to College orientation on Monday till Tuesday, which is really exciting.
3. 65 pounds lost. This is my face at the moment: =D
I still have more to lose... but I'll get there.
4. My 5k is at 45:37, which is lower then it was.
5. I am re-reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It is getting rather intense. I love this book.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! That's a really, really awesome accomplishment.

    And have fun at orientation! College is SOOO much better than HS. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin