Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (104)

Title: A Touch Morbid
Author: Leah Clifford
Publisher: Greenwillow
Release Date: 2012
Since there isn't a description yet, I'll give you five reasons why I want this book:
1. A Touch Mortal ended on a cliffhanger. I need to know what happens next like now.
2. Eden. She is kick ass and I love her.
3. Az. He is so dreamy and lovely, even when he tries to fall.
4. It is by Leah Clifford. She is an awesome person and I can't wait to see what evil twist are in A Touch Morbid.
5. Have you seen the cover? I kind of want green in my hair now...

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't read A Touch Mortal yet, but it's on my TBR list! I'm glad to hear you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read these books, but I've heard great things. And I love the colors in that cover and the title! Nice pick

    If you'd like you can check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin