Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Five that is full of excitement...

1. Earlier this week, I passed 900 post for this blog, which is more then excitement.
2. I have FOUR more classes until I am done with High School and my number one choice has everything for my application. I am a bit nervous.
3. My sister is due in 18 days! Her baby shower was gorgeous and I don't think that she will need to buy clothes for a while...
4. I have been on a diet for a month and I have lost 15lbs. I am so happy and I only went over my calorie count once for my sister's baby shower, beacause of the cake. Oh well, my younger sister and I have been walking everyday even in the rain...
5. I got in Western Washington University!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That's amazing and very cool. So awesome you got into Western Washington!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are five very awesome things! Congrats :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats to your friday five! And ooh, my due date is on the 21st of March (31 days! :O) and my baby shower is tomorrow, ha ha.
    :) Mm, cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really exciting things Sarah, I can't even decide which one is the best. Congrats on all, the blog, being done school soon, being an aunt, the weight and getting into Western...awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on all five counts! Fingers crossed that your sister has a healthy baby and you get into your top choice school :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin