Sunday, August 1, 2010

Books Read In... July 2010

70. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
71. Forget You by Jennifer Echols
72. Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala
73. Zombies vs. Unicorns edited by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier
74. Matched by Ally Condie
75. Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
76. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
77. Hush by Eishes Chayil
78. The Space Between Trees by Katie Williams
79. Top 8 by Katie Finn
80. What's Your St@tus? by Katie Finn
81. Other by Karen Kincy
82. Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
83. My Ultimate Sister Disaster by Jane Mendle
84. The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller

Reviews posted from these books: 7 of these books so far, a few are planned to be posted later.
Books from Library: 0 books
Books for Review: 12 books
Books borrowed: 1 books
My Favorite: Probably Tell Me a Secret, I haven't read a contemporary book that I have connected to that much in a while.
My Least Favorite: I enjoyed these books.
Debut Authors '10: 30 read 20 books left
Dystopian Challenge: 14 read

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin