Monday, April 27, 2009

Red edited by Amy Goldwasser

I bought this book last October and I am not sure why I took so long to read it. It was well... amazing. Red is a collection of 58 stories, written by teenagers. Some are about self esteem, family, crushes, love, hobbies, pop culture, and the many other things. These essays will speak to you, no matter what age, you are. They are funny, cute, and sometimes heartbreaking. I didn't actually know that Jocelyn and Jordyn were in it, till shortly before reading it. It made it a little bit more awesome.
I highly recommend this to everyone. Seriously, check it out.
Peace out, Sarah.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great under-the-radar book.

    Thanks for the heads-up!
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin