Sunday, August 8, 2010

In My Mailbox (Week of August 8th)


Books Bought:
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Glee: The Beginnings
Jealousy by Lili St. Crow
Knightley Academy by Violet Haberdasher
Books for Review:
Fallout by Ellen Hopkins (and a poster)
The Teen's Guide to World Domination
My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
Books Gifted:
A Japanese version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling (From my friend)
Girl Parts by John M. Cusick, Love, Ghost, and Facial Hair by Steve Herrick, and Swag ( From Alex)
A Letter, Sticky Notes, and Voucher for her audio book (From Holly Cupala)

3 comments:

  1. You got great ones this week! I really enjoyed the Iron Daughter, I hope you do as well! The Soul Screamers series is on my TBR list, so I'll be looking forward to your review:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished The Iron King. I want Iron Daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin