Saturday, June 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (Week of June 26th)



Bought:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma

Gifted:
Nook Touch and case.

Ebooks(From Galley Grab or Netgalley):
Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
Past Perfect by Leila Sales
Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitiz
Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Schultz
Legacy by Cayla Kluver

For review:
And Then Things Fall Apart by Arlina Tibensky
Away by Teri Hall
Stay With Me by Paul Griffin
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Forgotten by Cat Patrick

4 comments:

  1. You got a lot of goodies. And a nook touch and case...jackpot! Liked how you did yours as a vlog. I tried it once, I looked so stiff...couldn't get use to it. May try it again in the future. You looked like a natural however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eee! Glad to hear that Lola is amazing so far! I finally picked up Anna yesterday and LOVED IT! Now I know what all the fuss about Lola is. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read Anna and the French Kiss, although I had it in my hands today but bought something else instead. You have so many fabulous books, I'm looking forward to see what you think about them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday for Saturday! you got some great books, and an ace nook! :D I hope you enjoy your books! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin