Thursday, June 2, 2011

Books Read in May 2011

66. The Unwanted by Lisa McMann
67. Secrets by Lauren Kunze with Rina Onur
68. Abandon by Meg Cabot
69. Possession by Elana Johnson
70. The Sweetheart of Prosper County by Jill S. Alexander
71. The A Circuit by Catherine Hapka
72. All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
73. Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt
74. But I Love Him by Amanda Grace
75. Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala
76. Possess by Gretchen McNeil
77. Dreamland Social Club by Tara Altebrando
78. Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs

Reviews posted from these books: 4these books so far, a few are planned to be posted later.
Books from Library: 0
Books for Review: 10
Books borrowed: 0
My Favorite: Don't Breathe a Word. I loved the characters, plot, and the story.
My Least Favorite: None this month.
Debut Authors '11: 20 read 30 books left

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin