Wednesday, December 5, 2012

WWW.. December 5th


WWW is a new meme for me that I found on Gail's Blog, Ticket to Anywhere. Anyways, it is hosted by Miz B at Should be Reading. I think that it will be a fun way to  organize my reading and encourage me to read more.
What are you currently reading?
 I just started reading Requiem By Lauren Oliver.
What did you recently finish reading?
I reread Pride and Prejuidice by Jane Austen for a class.I also read The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepard, Taken by Erin Bowman, and Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi.
What do you think you’ll read next?
I think that Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, Everyone Sees the Ants or Ask the Passengers by AS King, Crash and Burn by Michel Hassan, or The Opposite of Hallelujah by Anna Jarzab are possibilities. It is Final Weeks, so really anything goes. Plus I am going home soon and these are just the books that are in my dorm that sound good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin