Sunday, December 30, 2012

Six books that you should read in 2013

In no order...
1. Pivot Point by Kasie West
Pivot Point is epic, because it tells two stories at the same time. I became invested in the characters and just adored the plot. I am excited to see what she writes next.
2. Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook
I connected with the characters from the beginning. I didn't want to stop reading this book even when it was done.
3. Unremembered by Jessica Brody
I love Jessica Brody's other books, so I was excited to read this book from the beginning.
4. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepard
This book has such a unique premise and I want more. I also loved Juliet. This book was just fantastic.
5. Taken by Erin Bowman
The world building of this book, was epic. I really enjoyed the character and it had a very fast pace plot.
6. Mind Games by Kiersten White
I don't know how to explain this book, but it was so awesome. The characters are easy to connect to and care for. The plot was also fast paced and awesome.
A more complete review for there book will come closer to their release date.

3 comments:

  1. Great recommendations! I definitely already have some of those on my list but I'll for sure be adding the rest! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those are on my shelf to be read, I guess I really better get reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mind Games looks like a great book! *adds it to shelf*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin