Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Santa

It is Christmas Time again! Yay! I am working on Finals Week at the moment, so this is some great procasination. Here are the Top Ten Books that I wouldn't mind Santa Bring me:
1. Tilt by Ellen Hopkins:
I love Ellen's writing and this is based by the teens in Triangles, which I enjoyed. So I really want to read this one.
2. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor: 
So, Daughter of Smoke and Bones left on just a bit of a cliffhanger. I am dying to read this one.
3. Reached by Ally Condie:
Just another sequel that I want to read. Being poor in college kind of sucks.
4. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin:
I really enjoyed the first book and really want to read this one.
5. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill:
This book sounds amazing and I keep on hearing amazing about it. I really want it. I also love the cover.
6. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFever
I have heard that this book is really epic and I really want to read it.
7. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson:
This has gotten good reviews and I also love Peter Pan. I want to read it.
8. The Third Killer Unicorn Book from Diana Peterfeund:
I hope that there will be a third book. I can totally wait ten years.
9. A few more books set in Hogwarts from J.K. Rowling:
I love these books and while the books haven't lost the magic. I fear someday that I won't find something new in the pages and that frightens me. I would love if there were more books that I haven't read 15 times, and while The Casual Vacancy is good, it isn't Harry Potter.
10. My textbooks:
They are kind of expensive and I could buy some of the books above with that money.

2 comments:

  1. I can't agree more about wanting more books set in Hogwarts. I am still in denial that the series is over. I haven't read The Casual Vacancy yet but I plan to request it from the library soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT MORE HOGWARTS TOO! And ew, school books ARE very expensive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin