The questions are from Carol. Thanks for sending them!
1.What do you like about YA novels?
They are really easy to relate to and tend to be more developed in the plot and character, then quite a few adult fiction. Also that we all have had that crush, class, or something in the book that is somehow nostalgic to me.
2. How do you choose what you're going to read next?
I mostly just grab a book randomly. While, I do keep in mind release date, due date, book clubs, and what I am in the mood for.
3. Are you an inspiring author? If so, what type of books do you like to write?
Yes, I am. I would love to write Paranormal, Fantasy, and just General YA Fiction(My current WIP).
4. What, in a book, turns you off?
In a series, when they explain what happened in previous books ten+ times. Quiches. Something that doesn't add up science wise. Badly done flashbacks/paranormal events. Lack of cultural references. When a book make no sense, but you have to keep reading since it is the last in a series and the first three books were pretty good or so you thought until you get to the crap-ist book in a while. Lack of action. Characters that are Mary Stu or Gary Stu. This list could go on for a long time..
5. What do you like about your blog?
I like meeting other YA blogger through it. Comments are always nice. I like reviewing books and sometimes getting reccomendations.
1. If you want to be interviewed, leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick thequestions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions and let me know when you have posted it, so I can link it.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interviewsomeone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Peace out, Sarah.