I was sent some interview questions from Lauren at Shooting Star Mag. It was a lot of fun and if you want me to send you questions, follow the instructions below. Thanks Lauren!
1. How did you come up with your blog name? Did you have any previous ideas?
My blog name is Sarah's Random Musings. I came up with that after going to a few sites. I knew I was going to talk about books mostly, but I wanted some room to be able to blog about other things. I was going to do Sarah's Book Reviews, but then I was like someone probably has that.
I will also give you the story of my Url, Sarahbear9789. My mom when she was pregant called each one of us an animal nickname, because she didn't want to settle on a name till we were born. Mine was obviously Bear. It worked with Sarah, so that is how it came to be. My family still calls me that to this day. 97 was the year my parents got divorced and 89 is the year my older sister was born.
2. What is the ultimate junk food that you can't live without?
I am going with dark chocolate. I rarely have it, but it makes my day.
3. Have you ever left your own country? If so, where did you go? If not, where would you LIKE to go?
I have been to Canada, when I was so little that I can't really remember it. We are planning to go for my 18th Birthday in June. I would like to go anywhere. Traveling is fun and there is so much to see.
4. What YA author would be on the top of your "I must meet them" list and why? What would you like to do if you could spend the day with them?
I have already met John Green, but a second time would be fun.
Also, Sarah Oakler, Courtney Summers, Lisa Mcmann, Sara Zarr, J.K. Rowling, Sarah Dessen, Elizabeth Scott, Melina Marchetta, Scott Westerfeld, Meg Cabot, and this list could on a long time, since I can't pick just one.
I have no clue. Not fangirl them for sure. Just chill.
5. Do you ever come up with character and/or baby names? What are some of your most favorites?
Yes all the time. I am currently working on the story of Lily Graham, but her last name might change to one that means "Sent". Lily means "Light" and I like that. I also love the name Ailson, which means "Dream". I have always loved the names, Lucas, Sylvia,Courtney, Aiden, and Tristen. I need to look up those meanings soon.
Want to be Interviewed?
1. If you want to be interviewed, leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions and let me know when you have posted it, so I can link it.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview
someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask
them five questions.