Sunday, July 4, 2010

In My Mailbox(Week of July 4th)


Books from Zoe:
Dash & Lily's Book of Dare by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Wildwing by Emily Whitman (I get to keep this one)
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Books for Review:
You by Charles Benoit
The Ivy by Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur
Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
The Magnificent 12: The Call by Michael Grant
Three Delays: A Novel by Charlie Smith
Vanishing and Other Stories by Deborah Willis
A Vindication of Love by Cristina Nehring
Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
Scarlett Fever by Maureen Johnson
Hearts at Stake: The Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Harvey (56 copies)
Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I really want to read Dash & Lily's Book of Dare...I love the books they write together. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOO great books this week, You, The Ivy, Parnormalcy, etc... Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I really want to read You and The Ivy! I have Suite Scarlett and I'm going to read that soon.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn girl, you made out like a bandit. There is so much win here, my head explodes! Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want You SOO bad! Lol

    I literally had to pause this about every ten second so I could type it into goodreads and add it to my wish list! :)

    Thanks so much for all the great suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you say 56 copies?? Wow!
    Great books this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin