Sunday, April 18, 2010

In My Mailbox (Week of April 18th)

Books I got this week:
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Nice and Mean by Jessica Leader
The Deathday Letter by Shaun David Hutchinson
One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt
Shade by Jeri Ready Smith
The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells
Shadow Boxing by Sherie Posesorski
Summer of Fire by Karen Bass
Fishtailing by Wendy Phillips
The Clearing by Heather Davis(This is for Erica, since she was plotting ways to steal it when I got it. So I got it when I went to a Heather Davis's signing. I also got some swag, which is at my mommy's house.)

14 comments:

  1. Great looking books this week! Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I Fall looks great! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I've had a chance to read of Before I Fall so far has been really good. Totally wanting Shade, The Summer of Skinny Dipping, One Night That Changes Everything, and The Clearing. You got some really terrific books and I hope you enjoy them. :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I really want to read Shade!!=)

    Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!!!


    Here is my IMM:
    http://lll808.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-my-mailbox-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed watching your vlog! One Night That Changes Everything looks very good. I keep thinking it would be similar to Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. I can't wait to hear your thoughts of it!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Deathday Letter - lucky you! Great week, hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you got some great books this week! I really want to read Shade and Before I Fall. Hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books you got this week. Shade looks really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh... fun books!! hope you enjoy! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Great week of books. I've been dying to read 'Shade'.

    xx,
    E.J.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am starting before i fall tonight! We are interviewing Lauren this Wednesday and should have it posted Friday. Hope you (and I) enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I pre-ordered Deathday Letter! I am so jealous of you for getting an ARC!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin