Sunday, May 17, 2009

Still sick... but better.

I am feeling a bit better. Not amazing, but I no longer feel like I am dying.
Well today, I watched Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire twice, just to prove that David Tennant was in it. hehe.
I am still misspelling stuff and my head hurts, but it is a improvement. I am going to write some soon, since I have this idea screaming at me.
If you have twitter, Korianne and I are holding a race. The winner gets a paperback from each person. The race it to 11,111. You must be four digits order in be a part of it. If you are interested, at reply to http://twitter.com/tweet_fest. Good Luck.
Peace out, Sarah.
PS, In My Mailbox will be up soon. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. And thanks for telling us about the race. I'm interested!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin