So, here are the books read in April...
69. Something Maybe by Elizabeth Scott –224 pages
70. The Vampire Diaries: Nightfall by L.J.Smith –586 pages
71. House of Dance by Beth Kephart –272 pages
72. Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard –270 pages
73. Death is a State of Mind by Marlene Perez –192 pages
74. What would Emma do? By Eileen Cook –224 pages
75. Amor and Summer Secrets by Diana Rodriguez Wallach –288 pages
76. Stargazer by Claudia Gray –336 page
77. If I Stay by Gayle Forman –200 pages
78. Willow by Julia Hoban –352 pages
79. Taken by Storm by Angela Morrison –304 pages
80. Tender Morsels by Margo Lanagan –436 pages
81. The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti –346 pages
82. Red Glass by Laura Resau –288 pages
83. Red: The Next Generation of American Writers--Teenage Girls--On What Fires Up Their Lives Today Edited by Amy Goldwasser
84. Soulstice by Simon Holt – 270 pages
85. Dead until Dark by Charlanie Harris –336 pages
86. Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis- 224 pages
87. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting –330 pages
Pages read this month:
Reviews posted from these books: 4 of these books, a few are planned to be posted later.
Books from Library: 11 books
Books for Review: 5 books
Books borrowed: 1 book
My Favorite: The Body Finder... just wow.
My Least Favorite: Tender Morsels, I had a hard time getting into it.
100+ Reading Challenge: 87 read. 13 to go.
V.C. Andrews: Read Good Trash movement: 3 read. 8 to go
Debut Authors '09: 18 read, 7 to go