Friday, May 15, 2009

Lovesturck Summer by Melissa Walker

Rating:
Characters: 18/20
Plot: 17/20
Originality: 19/20
Writing: 18/20
Recommendation: 17/20
Overall: 89/100 or B
Quinn goes to Austin with her love of music and a internship with Amalgam Records. She is staying with her cousin, Penny and her cross dressing dog, Miss Tiara. When her internship was actually though out to be a joke and the real intern is Jade. The good thing is that she knows the perfect indie guy, Sebastian, but there is also Penny's neighbour, Russ that makes Quinn think.
I loved the characters. Quinn was so funny. Russ was sweet. Jade was awesome. I loved the fact that Penny had a cross dressing dog. The story was as cute as the cover. I loved how there was a mention of Violet as "I once knew this girl that worked at my movie theater who went to New York to became a fashion model." (Pg 114-115). Melissa is an amazing writer and I really loved it. Lovestruck Summer is amazing and a great read. You should really check it out soon.
Peace out, Sarah.

4 comments:

  1. Nice review - I'll definitely have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I'm so glad you liked the book! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read this one so much. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool that Violet is mentioned! LOL. And this sounds amazing, I want to read it so bad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin