Friday, April 3, 2009

Awards (part 3)

I got tagged by the amazing Sarah Oakler. Yay!
The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…
I also got the Sisterhood Award form Stephanie. Thanks Stephanie!
The people I tag:
1. Courtney Summers- I love her blog and she is so awesome.
2. Megan- I like how different her blog is.
3. Adele- I love her blogs.
4. Hope- She is so awesome and sweet.
5. Korianne- She is really rad and funny.
Peace out, Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin