Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (78)

Title: A Need So Beautiful
Author: Suzanne Young
Publisher: Harperteen
Date: June 21, 2011
In which a 17-year-old discovers that by performing the good deeds that her body compels her to, she will disappear into the light and be Forgotten, but by fighting “the Need,” her fate could be even more dire.
I love the cover so much and the concept just sounds so amazing. Suzanne Young is possibly the sweetest person that I have ever met and The Naughty List was a fabulous book. I am so excited for this book!

2 comments:

  1. I agree the cover is great! And the description certainly leaves you wanting to know more. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree, great cover. Thx!

    Hope you come by and see my WoW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin