Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Books read in October 2010

115. Invincible Summer by Hannah Moskowitz
116. Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales
117. Her and Me and You by Lauren Starsnick
118. Invisible Things by Jenny Davidson
119. Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
120. I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan
121. Losing Faith by Denise Jaden
122. Gunn's Golden Rules: Life's Little Lessons for Making It Work by Tim Gunn
123. A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend by Emily Horner
124. Violence 101 by Denis Wright
125. Adios, Nirvana by Conrad Wesselhoeft
126. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
127. Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers

Reviews posted from these books: 5 of these books so far, a few are planned to be posted later.
Books from Library: 0
Books for Review: 13
Books borrowed: 0
My Favorite: Fall For Anything or Invincible Summers. I love the plot and the characters.
My Least Favorite: Violence 101, I just couldn't connect to the characters.
Debut Authors '10: 43 read 7 books left

1 comment:

  1. Across the Universe is coming to me this week! Can't wait! Halo was literally a horrible book. Ugh, makes me cringe thinking about it. What did you think?

    Jen @ I Read Banned Books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin