Friday, January 1, 2010

11 books that are must reads in 2010...

Here are eleven books that are amazing and come out in 2010. More complete reviews will come out next year.
1. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting:
I got this book in last April and I fell in love in with this book. It is based in Buckley, WA, which is close to me and loved it. This book is really amazing and it is a must read, when it comes out in March.
2. Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers:
I love this book. It is full of sparkle. Seriously Courtney Summers' books are love. It is also the best in your pants joke ever.
3. The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott:
I literally screamed, when I got this book. It was well written and talked truly about friendship and how it really is. Also the main character's name is Sarah and her nickname is Sarahbear. Stop stealing my nickname, authors... just kidding.
4. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan:
This book is amazingness in touchable form. Seriously, I could not stop laughing while reading this book. Also, it has a shiny cover.
5. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young:
This book is so cute and I want the second one so much. Plus, it has strawberry smoothie as a curse word... so cute.
6. The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassiday:
I love the premise of this book and the plot was amazing. It was slow at parts, but the unique characters made up for it.
7. The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard
I loved this book. It was amazing and I could not help loving it. The plot was amazing and so were the characters.
8. Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta:
I have the Aussie verison of this book and it should be coming out later this year in the States. It is totally different from her other books, but I loved it.
9. Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White :
This book was amazing. I loved how White created something so unique.
10. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver:
I love the concept of this book and found it really interesting.
11. The Mark by Jen Nadol:
This book was really interesting and I loved the characters.

7 comments:

  1. Very interesting list. The only one I've read of those is Before I Fall, which I absolutely loved, but there's a lot on there I'm already planning to read. Actually I think reading my first Elizabeth Scott book should be one of my New Year's resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Secret Year really sounds like my kind of book :)

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to read every last one of those books! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited that you mentioned The Body Finder (especially in such an amazing list!). Thank you so much for all of your support, I truly appreciate it!!!

    Happy New Year, Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Secret Year was amazing. The Mark was also good! Before I Fall, another good one! Another good one I finished tonight was The View From The Top by Hillary Frank. it was sooo darn cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin